The Walrus Audio Pheonix power supply is 120V of clean power to your pedals. It has 15 isolated outputs to provide the highest noise filtering
Free 2-day shipping - Order now and receive by
The Phoenix Clean Power Supply is a 15-output isolated power supply, utilizing two internal custom wound toroidal transformers to provide the highest noise filtering and cleanest power, giving artists the purest sound in their signal chain possible.
The Phoenix fits under most pedal boards including Pedaltrain (PT JR and up), Pedal Pad, Blackbird Boards, Creation Music Company, and Holeyboards. We recommend high profile dual lock for mounting the Phoenix under your board. The Phoenix comes in a durable frosted charcoal texture enclosure and can more than hold up to the demands of touring.
- All outputs are isolated.
- There are 15 total outputs
- Four 9V, 300mA (can power the larger digital pedals like the Strymon BigSky and Timeline).
- Eight 9V, 100mA.
- Two outputs include a toggle switch option to run 9V or 12V.
- One output includes a toggle switch option for 9V or 18V.
- Exact size is 9.75” long, 2.6” wide, 2” high.
- This unit comes with 15 – 2.1mm barrel black power cables, 2 – 2.5mm to 2.1mm (red to black) line 6 cables) and a detachable IEC Cable.