Black Friday Scratcher Card Giveaway Rules
Posted on 24 November 2017
Any purchase made from walrusaudio.com from Nov. 24th - November 27th, 2017 will receive a scratcher card! These have various prizes including free pedals and swag! You do not have to purchase to enter, read the details below to receive your card via snail mail. Good luck!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who make any purchase from walrusaudio.com from November 24th, 2017 – November 27th, 2017 and who are 16 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Walrus Audio its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions ofWalrus Audioas final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting November 24th, 2017 at 12:00am – CST and will end at 11:59 pm November 27th, 2017 Central Standard Time.
- How obtain a scratcher card: Purchasing any pedal or power supply from www.walrusaudio.com OR sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Scratcher Card Giveaway. Please include mailing address, email address and full name in the email and a scratcher card will be mailed to you for free. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Walrus Audio. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Walrus Audio.
- Prizes: The (3) Grand Prize Winners of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive (1) Pedal Subscription for 2018, meaning that any new product Walrus Audio releases for the calendar year of 2018 will be given to the winner at no cost. Color variants or limited editions are excluded. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Walrus Audio. (4) Scratcher cards will have (1) free pedal or power supply of the winner’s choice. (15) Scratcher cards will have a swag bag with a value not to exceed $100. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Walrus Audio. (1478) Scratcher cards will have a 20% off coupon on any future purchase from walrusaudio.com. Coupon is valid from 11.28.17 – 03.31.18. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Walrus Audio’s discretion. Prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Walrus Audio to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of purchases and/or entries received. Total number of available scratcher cards are 1,500.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Recipients of a winning scratcher card must email email@example.com with a picture of their winning scratcher signed and next to their face. After validating email, we will instruct the winner to mail us back their card. Once the card is received we will contact winner to coordinate prize shipment. This protects prize theft and ensures the winner gets their prize. Winners may be posted about on social media with the winner’s social media handle (if available). Walrus Audio shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize by Febuary 1st, 2018, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (WALURS AUDIO‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Walrus Audio, anyone acting on behalf of Walrus Audio, andWalrus Audio’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Walrus Audio. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmlessWalrus Audio from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, Walrus Audio may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions:Walrus Audio reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyondWalrus Audio’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Walrus Audio may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Walrus Audio. Walrus Audio reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Walrus Audio has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Walrus Audio reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessWalrus Audioand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND OKLAHOMA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Oklahoma having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7801 N. Robinson Ave. STE D8
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
Requests must be received no later than February 1st, 2018.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is
7801 N. Robinson Ave. STE D8
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
- The Campaign hosted by Walrus Audio is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.