The Melee Wall of Noise is a distortion + reverb combo that unapologetically uses a joystick to meld reverb and distortion into one massive blaze of sound. With the flip of the order switch, run the distortion into the reverb or reverb into distortion; signal chain is your call now.
Free 2-day shipping - Order now and receive by
- The Melee comes coated in a glossy neon pink enclosure with white, yellow, and green inks with art by David Hüttner.
- The die-cast enclosure’s exact size is 3.62” x 4.79” x 3.14” (including joystick height).
- Three bypass modes, DSP, DSP+True, True Bypass
- Power requirements are 9VDC, center negative (200mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.
Create Your Own Wall of Noise
Discover genre-warping sounds with unique joystick controls, three different reverb programs, and the ability to flip the order of distortion and reverb.
Control the amount of distortion and reverb dry/wet mix using the joystick. Left/Right sets amount of reverb with Right being fully wet, while Up/Down sets amount of distortion with up being fully distorted glory.
- Ambient Reverb (Pink LED)
- Octave Down Reverb (Yellow LED)
- Reverse Reverb (Blue LED)
Sure, the traditional Drive into Reverb sounds great with all three reverb programs, but when you want to get weird, try changing the order with Reverb into Drive to get a powerful muddy wall of sound at the flick of a switch.