Inventory Administrator / Test and Quality Control
Walrus Audio’s Inventory Administrator is responsible for monitoring and reporting on the company’s inventory at all levels. The job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business and production goals.
A successful inventory manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- In charge of receiving everything that comes in to Walrus in ERP software
- After receiving items into the ERP, admin then unpacks them into their appropriate storage locations.
- In charge of all assemblies that happen in ERP
- In charge of handling and documenting all parts requested for repairs as well as handling bad parts that are found by a builder during a build
- You are the liaison between Walrus’s receiving dock and our vendors. Orders, shipments, and the arrangements of both will be in your hands both domestic and internationally.
- In charge of making sure all building supplies is in stock. Looks for shortages and orders replenishments with lead-times in mind, taking the forecast into account, so we never run out of supplies.
- Updates website stock numbers daily to insure it stays accurate
- Responsible for the receiving and fulfillment of dealer demo towers and dealer demo displays
- Aural test all pedals within 24 hours of production
- Run electrical tests on required Walrus pedals within 24 hours of production
- Run electrical tests on all power supplies within 24 hours of production
- Update record of tested pedals and communicate with Controller
- Some travel required
- Some trade show participation required
- Help in fulfillment where needed
- Met ad-hoc requests of president and general manager
Compensation – TBD contingent on experience
Growth – TBD contingent on experience
- 4 Year College Degree – Business Administration, Finance, or the like
- Inventory Management Experience
- Purchasing Experience
- Typical hours are 8-5, Monday thru Friday. At the end of the month, the hours will be higher due to end of the month reporting, account reconciliation.
- On a quarterly, or as needed basis, a special inventory report will need to be prepared which often requires higher volume of work hours.
Payment – Salary will be paid via check or direct deposit every 2 weeks.
Benefits – Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance plan available after 90 days probationary period. (Walrus pays 50% of premiums for employee). Holidays are paid by company after 90 day probationary period. (New Year’s Day, Memorial day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day).
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org