Product Builder and Tester
Oklahoma City, OK
Product Builder and Tester is a position at Walrus Audio that is responsible for the back-end operations of Walrus Audio and covers two important areas: product testing and building. In handling these two areas, you are an important contributor to the quality that our customers have associated with Walrus Audio since 2011. Therefore, this position requires someone that can pay close attention to detail in sound, aesthetics, and manufacturing quality. This person can effectively solve problems with simple logistics and can maintain many tasks at one time. In the building and testing room, you are the last hand that touches our product before it goes out to be shipped to our customers. Attention to visual details, aural details, maintaining an organized work environment, and managing tasks in a systematic way are crucial to the success of this position.
In being the last quality control checkpoint for Walrus Audio, this position is for someone that carries high levels of responsibility. This position will require on average 36 hours per week (8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday), however, there will be occasional weeks when more hours are required in order to complete tasks.
GOALS AND BENCHMARKS THROUGH FIRST 90 DAYS
- Test every pedal and power supply to ensure quality metrics are met
- Learn the process to build every pedal and power supply in the Walrus Audio line up
- Build Walrus products scheduled for build
- Manage parts inventory
- Proven work experience in manufacturing
- Proven experience with test equipment (oscilloscope, signal generator, multimeter)
- Microsoft Word/Excel, basic Windows operating system
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong work ethic and the proven ability to get things done
- Strong organization skills and proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have reliable transportation
Payment – Compensation will be paid via check or direct deposit every 2 weeks.
Benefits – Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance plan available after 90 days probationary period. (Walrus pays 50% of premiums for employee).
Send us your resume today at firstname.lastname@example.org!