Walrus Audio is hiring a highly driven, talented and competitive sales representative to manage and grow one of its existing territories. The candidate will play a key role in partnering with our ambitious growth strategy through new customer acquisition and existing account growth while consistently meeting revenue targets. Both hunter and farmer traits are necessary for this role. Must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, qualifying customers, traveling at times, and ultimately closing sales.
About Our Company
Throughout the years we have been inspired by sounds created by our favorite artists: the perfect breakup on an overdrive; a thick, punchy distortion; an endlessly sustained reverb; a self-oscillating delay. Walrus Audio is a collective of artists, musicians and engineers attempting to find the balance between art and performance in sound manipulation. It is our goal to make guitar effects that are as interesting to play, as they are to look at.
- Create sales opportunities thru inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts. Identify, pursue and develop long term relationships with key decision makers
- Aggressively grow the territory through new account acquisition
- Close sales and meet/exceed quotas
- Maintain Sales Pipeline via formal CRM system including daily/weekly reports in HubSpot
- Develop a thorough understanding of the guitar pedal industry including our products and competitor products.
- Proven inside sales experience and a track record of over-achieving quotas
- Existing knowledge of the MI landscape and relationships with key retail accounts
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Highly organized in sales approach. Must be able to systematically achieve sales
- CRM experience like salesforce or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in MI
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of guitar and guitar related products.
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual base pay dependent experience
- Annual commission available
- United Healthcare Insurance plan available after 90 days probationary period.
- Holidays are paid by company after 90 day probationary period. (New Year’s Day, Memorial day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and following day, Christmas Day and following day)
- Paid vacation after 90 day probationary period per year
Send Letter of Recommendation, Cover Letter, and Resumé to email@example.com