E-Commerce & Social Media Coordinator
This responsibilities of this position mostly relate to AllParts Music Corporation, Walrus Audio’s parent company but is staffed at Walrus Audio in Oklahoma City, OK.
This position at AllParts is responsible for developing all marketing channels to ensure marketing ROI goals are attained. In order to drive the AllParts brand, the applicant is expected to develop and maintain a digital marketing architecture that drives website traffic and ultimately converts traffic to sales. Having a high-level understanding of the digital market space along with the ability to create inbound marketing funnels through all available channels is paramount. Direct email marketing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and user generated content are only a handful of the current marketing channels. This role requires an eye for detail as it relates to Marketing ROI goals. It also requires a strong understanding of Google Analytics – not just being able to read data but make quick and effective decisions based on the data it generates.
This candidate is expected to grow online business through all creative content strategies. This will include responsibilities such as coordinating the videography of product technical demos, artist demos, and leading the creative media direction on all marketing efforts including print publication, digital advertisements, email campaigns, product packaging, fliers, other forms of visual marketing, and B2B collateral.
To be effective in this role, it requires someone that is an excellent written and visual communicator, has meticulous attention to details, and can maintain many projects at one time combined with the relentless drive to meet sales goals. This position has the final say on how the AllParts brand is perceived in the market, whether product sales are average or excellent, and more importantly whether our customers are passive consumers or raving fans.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Working knowledge of content planning platforms such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite, and Later.
- Experience in content tools such as Canva, VSCO, Unfold, Photoshop, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Google Tag Manager/URL builder.
- Skilled in photography, copywriting & editing, graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- 2-3 years of experience in an agency or in-house setting.
- Expertise in social ads platforms, including audience development and analytics.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to self-initiate. See a need, fill a need.
- Helpful but not required: knowing video shooting and editing software (Premiere, After Effects).
- Email Marketing
- Generate targeted emails to B2B customers (dealers) and B2C customers
- Automation system for emails
- Content generation for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Understanding trends, analytics and ultimately executing strategies that convert to sales
- Generating daily photos, videos and social posts that drive brand awareness and ultimately website conversions
- Product marketing images
- Day-to-day culture and lifestyle marketing
- Ads for 3rd party publications
- Print Marketing
- Design dealer brochures, catalogs and product collateral
- Marketing material for trade shows
- Write and edit press releases
- Trade show marketing
- Branding and booth design
- Strategy for digitally capturing new leads plus follow-up
- Event planning and publicity
- Product Marketing Campaigns
- Develop marketing campaigns for new products
- Develop marketing campaigns for key products as directed by president
- Graphic design
- Art direction for products
- Product packaging design
- Graphic design for product manuals
- Shopify front end and back end optimization
- Increase Online Store Sales
- Drive More traffic to website and convert traffic to sales
- Create a valuable and engaging email newsletter
- Content that drives click-rates and Opt-Ins
- Lead Marketing Initiatives for Online Sales and Promotionals
- Create a Thriving and Engaged Online Fan base
- Grow Instagram
- Grow Facebook
- Equally as important / Grow Engagement Rate of current fan base
- Pioneer the AllParts Brand Image
- Evolve the brand identity of AllParts while maintaining the highest standard of design
- Manage all Marketing Collateral
- Social media posting
- Emails (Creative content and aesthetically inspiring images/videos)
- Product Collateral (Artwork, Descriptions, Videos, Images, documentation)
- Catalogs and Marketing Docs that inspire and drive dealer sales
- Trade show strategy for maximum brand exposure
Benefits – All Savers Insurance plan available after 90 days’ probationary period. (AllParts pays 50% of premiums for employee). 10 days’ vacation pay is earned after first year of employment. Holidays are paid by company after 90-day probationary period.