Inside Sales Representative
Walrus Audio is hiring a highly driven, talented, and competitive inside sales representative to manage and grow one of its existing territories. The candidate will play a key role in meeting our ambitious growth strategy through new customer acquisition and existing account growth while consistently meeting revenue targets. Both hunter and farmer traits are necessary for this role. This person must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, qualifying customers and ultimately closing sales.
About Our Company
Walrus Audio is located in Oklahoma City, OK where it designs and manufacturers next-generation technology for the music industry. The Walrus brand is recognized throughout the music world for quality and innovation and has endorsements from Grammy-winning artists to big-box dealers. Founded in 2010, Walrus has experienced rapid growth in North America as well as four other continents. While growth has been steady and exponential, Walrus is still only on the front end of expansion with a mostly untapped market of potential customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Create sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails (list of prospects will be mostly provided)
- Research accounts. Identify, pursue and develop long term relationships with key decision makers
- Aggressively grow the territory through new account acquisition
- Maintain sales pipeline via formal CRM system including daily/weekly reports in HubSpot
- Increase average order value for accounts
- Develop a thorough understanding of the guitar pedal industry including Walrus products and competitor products.
- Proven inside sales experience and a track record of exceeding quotas
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Highly organized in sales approach. Must be able to systematically achieve sales
- CRM experience like salesforce or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of guitar and guitar related products preferred
- Must have mobile phone and internet office
Compensation and Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance plan available after 90-day evaluation period. (Walrus pays 50% of premiums for employee)
- Holidays are paid by company after 90-day probationary period. (New Year’s Day, Memorial day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and following day, Christmas Day and following day)
- 10 days of paid vacation after 180 days
Product Builder and Tester
Oklahoma City, OK
Product Builder and Tester is a position at Walrus Audio that is responsible for the back-end operations of Walrus Audio and covers two important areas: product testing and building. In handling these two areas, you are an important contributor to the quality that our customers have associated with Walrus Audio since 2011. Therefore, this position requires someone that can pay close attention to detail in sound, aesthetics, and manufacturing quality. This person can effectively solve problems with simple logistics and can maintain many tasks at one time. In the building and testing room, you are the last hand that touches our product before it goes out to be shipped to our customers. Attention to visual details, aural details, maintaining an organized work environment, and managing tasks in a systematic way are crucial to the success of this position.
In being the last quality control checkpoint for Walrus Audio, this position is for someone that carries high levels of responsibility. This position will require on average 36 hours per week (8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday), however, there will be occasional weeks when more hours are required in order to complete tasks.
GOALS AND BENCHMARKS THROUGH FIRST 90 DAYS
- Test every pedal and power supply to ensure quality metrics are met
- Learn the process to build every pedal and power supply in the Walrus Audio line up
- Build Walrus products scheduled for build
- Manage parts inventory
- Proven work experience in manufacturing
- Proven experience with test equipment (oscilloscope, signal generator, multimeter)
- Microsoft Word/Excel, basic Windows operating system
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong work ethic and the proven ability to get things done
- Strong organization skills and proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have reliable transportation
Payment – Compensation will be paid via check or direct deposit every 2 weeks.
Benefits – Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance plan available after 90 days probationary period. (Walrus pays 50% of premiums for employee).
Send us your resume today at firstname.lastname@example.org!