Eras Five-State Distortion
Eras is a no apologies, high-gain distortion that’s ready to chug, shred, and palm mute with tight response and multiple clipping options.
Free 2-day shipping - Order now and receive by
- The Eras comes in a “transparent red” enclosure color with yellow, cream and black ink. Artwork features a stoic four horned, winged bull illustrated by Adam Forster.
- 9V DC, center negative, 100mA min – 2.62 x 4.77 x 2.25 inches including knobs.
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.
A new era of gain is here.
With the combination of the five distortion modes and blend knob, the Eras is ready for just about any amp and guitar combination. Get creative, blend, and stack other pedals in front and see what speaker ripping sounds you can create.
Five unique distortion modes.
Covers all eras of high-gain from classic rock sounds to modern metal.
The Blend knob holds a lot of tone shaping power. Use it to blend between your fully clean and fully distorted signal. Its also great for blending in other drive pedals before it in your signal chain.
Five different states of distortion to dial in specific styles of playing from tight, responsive palm mutes to huge chords.
The Bass and Treble knobs on the Eras are both boost/cut to help you dynamically shape your distorted signal.