The Mira is a true bypass optical compressor offering studio-grade sound sculpting and sustain packed with controls you’d normally find on studio units.
Sound samples below from Loopy Demos
- The Mira comes coated in a smoky grey enclosure with Cream, Orange, Red, and Dark Blue ink with art by Adam Forster.
- The die-cast enclosure’s exact size is 4.77" x 2.6" x 2.28” including knobs.
- True bypass.
- Power requirements are 9VDC, center negative (200mA minimum). Runs internally at ±15VDC.
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.
Response you can feel
Offering studio-grade compression creating timbre that demands to be seen, heard, and above all, felt.
• Studio-grade Optical Compressor
• Lots of sustain with smooth attack
• Extensive controls normally only found on studio units• Blend control allows user to mix dry and affected signal
• Make-Up control to maintain unity levels after signal has been compressed
• Runs internally at ±15VDC for higher headroom
• High Pass filter in the side-chain preventing bass frequencies 120Hz or below from engaging the compressor as much as high frequencies.