Eras is a no apologies, high-gain distortion that’s ready to chug, shred, and palm mute with tight response and multiple clipping options.
Iillustrated by Crisalys, the Kamakura series combines a beautiful mashup of her unique style of illustration with traditional Sumi-e art. Beginning in February of 2022, we partnered with Crisalys to take on the arduous task of creating 10 unique pieces of art by drawing inspiration from traditional Japanese folklore. Not only did she absolutely crush that, but she found ways to make the art still share similiar themes to the pedal’s original art concepts.
The pedal names are all translated to Katakana by translator, Baylor Wilson and our own Japanese distributor, Takahiro Kaneko. Takahiro served as a cultural advisor and played an integral part in developing the context and translations.
- The Eras comes in a “transparent red” enclosure color with yellow, cream and black ink. Artwork features a stoic four horned, winged bull illustrated by Adam Forster.
- 9V DC, center negative, 100mA min – 2.62 x 4.77 x 2.25 inches including knobs.
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.