The Monument V2 will represent the end of the tremolo search for many. More compact than V1, extremely intuitive, and solidly-built, it has many thoughtful features that land it in the top 2 of my favorite tremolo pedals ever (the other being the Jam Pedals Harmonious Monk).
What I love about the pedal:
- Beautiful graphics
- Harmonic and standard trem in a single pedal
- The standard trem sounds great--the harmonic trem is chewy, syrupy, and so, so satisfying. It's kind of like a phaser and a univibe had a pedal-baby.
- Tap tempo--so useful to sync up with the rest of the band or a jam track!
- 5 optional wave shapes--gives you many more options than a standard trem pedal
- An external expression input
- A volume knob to compensate for perceived loss of volume when using trem
I love love love this pedal. Walrus nailed this one.
Hey Rob, We love love love this review. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the Monument with the class! We appreciate your review. - Walrus Audio