The [ACS1]™ is an amplifier and speaker cab simulator delivering the sound and feel of world-class amplifiers, complimentary speaker cabinets, and controllable room size.
Free 2-day shipping - Order now and receive by
The [ACS1]™ is an amplifier and speaker cab simulator delivering the sound and feel of world-class amplifiers, complimentary speaker cabinets, and controllable room size. With the ACS1, players have expansive options to deliver their tone whether it's on stage, in the studio, or practicing at home. Simple controls, stereo in and out, onboard presets, and MIDI support make the ACS1 an immeasurable tool in a guitarist's arsenal. Players can also load in their own IRs and update firmware at walrusaudio.io.
- The ACS1 comes in an anodized gold finish with black and green ink.
- The enclosure’s exact size with knobs is 4.9” x 2.52” x 2.64”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (300mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.
- 24-bit 48kHz A/D and D/A converters for high quality audio.
- 32-Bit floating point processing.
- Sharc & ARM co-processors.
- Update firmware and load IR cabinets at www.walrusaudio.io
Stereo Amplifier And Cabinet Simulators At Your Feet.
The ACS1 delivers vintage amplifier and custom speaker cabinets that can be mixed and matched in left and right channels. Need some clear headroom on the right and a little chime-y grit on the left? Easily dial in completely separate amps, cabs, EQ, gain and room reverb and save your favorite tones with 1 of 3 on-board presets (128 via MIDI).
Three Vintage Amps In One Box
Inspired by the classically bright and clear Fender® Deluxe Reverb. Crisp clean tones with loads of headroom that players have come to love over the years.
Inspired by a 1962 Marshall® Bluesbreaker with a harmonically rich, valve-driven breakup. Articulate and sensitive response.
Inspired by the legendary jangly high-end tones from a 1960s Vox® AC30 with all the bite and chime from the British Invasion.